The past several days post-Christmas have been spent prepping for our upcoming school year. We school year-round from January to December. This year our schedule is blocked off in 5-week chunks. We will have five weeks of school followed by a week or two (or sometimes three) break. There are many, many reasons we keep this sort of schedule, but I'll save all that for another day. Since I am doing both Creation to the Greeks and First Grade from My Father's World this year, I had a little more work than usual to get ready. I Printed or Copied grid pages from both the CTG and First Teacher's Manuals to make my planner pages listed in the Teacher's Manual from Drawing with Children Science in the Beginning Notebook ( get it under Downloads from Berean Builders ) Proverbs cursive copywork for my girl to tagalong with her little brother English from the Roots Up worksheets ( download here ) 100 chart from back of Singapore Math 4A Home Instructor's Guide ...

Comments
Post a Comment